Sperm donor

by sean901      .      23 Jul 2020

I'm looking to donate sperm to help anyone that needs it.
    I'm 30 years old perfectly healthy nice normal person lol.
    I'm based in the Lancashire/Manchester area also close to Merseyside and West Yorkshire.

7 Replies

sean901 on 23 Jul 2020

I'm looking to donate sperm to help anyone that needs it.
    I'm 30 years old perfectly healthy nice normal person lol.
    I'm based in the Lancashire/Manchester area also close to Merseyside and West Yorkshire.

Leigh88 on 24 Jul 2020

Hello I’m looking for a sperm donor and can’t read messages on here at the moment

sean901 on 29 Jul 2020

I can open messages anyone who wants to talk just message youre details. I'll be hqppy to discuss anything.

sean901 on 30 Jul 2020

Send me a message

Rose9169 on 09 Nov 2020

Hello sean are you still offering a donation AI only?

Sammyc92 on 15 Nov 2020

Hello Sean

Are you still able to donate? Me and my partner would love to chat and see if you could help us.

Thanks

Frank95 on 16 Nov 2020

Hello Sean

Are you still able to donate? Me and my partner would love to chat and see if you could help us.

Thanks

Matty233 on 18 Nov 2020

Frank95 it matty from Coventry I would love to help you . I’m local and ready now

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW