Sperm donor

by Wayne224      .      18 Feb 2019

Hi healthy clean young fit guy wanting to help m/f f/f couples to achieve there dreams. Already have kids of my own so hoping that i can help you out. Live in Derby can travel (within reason) if your wanting to know more get in touch

2 Replies

Wayne224 on 18 Feb 2019

Hi healthy clean young fit guy wanting to help m/f f/f couples to achieve there dreams. Already have kids of my own so hoping that i can help you out. Live in Derby can travel (within reason) if your wanting to know more get in touch

Welly35 on 03 Mar 2019

Hi Wayne. We are interested in AI... and I have posted on here seeking a sperm donor in England as I'm English and my soon to be wife in from New Zealand and that's where we are living. We are coming home this year for 1 month in July. Is this something you can help with? We already have a daughter of 15 but want to have a family between us as our daughter is from my fiancee's past relationship. Many thanks in advance, Kelly

Yasmin89 on 31 Mar 2019

Hi, my wife and I are interested. Were based in Northampton but are willing to travel.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW