Sperm donor Please serious donors only.

by Lauren89      .      21 Jan 2019

Looking for a sperm donor in Devon area, my girlfriend and I have been let down and are gutted. Please serious donors only. AI only

4 Replies

Lauren89 on 21 Jan 2019

Looking for a sperm donor in Devon area, my girlfriend and I have been let down and are gutted. Please serious donors only. AI only

Hi there,
    I'm a Indian male...dark skin. Slim facial features. I'm STD free. I have no other major illnesses. I'm 5ft7 and 60kg.

I'm willing and happy to donate using AI as I have 2 beautiful healthy children of my own and therefore would like to give someone happiness like what I have received.

I live in Birmingham, United Kingdom.

Please feel free to contact me via this site if your interested.

Best wishes

Zeddy

Hi Lauren,

Please check out my profile and see if I meet your requirements. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good Luck,

Dvaid

Hi Lauren,

If you're still looking for help, I'd be happy too!

I am a white British Male, 27 years old, 6ft3, light brown hair and blue eyes.

Many Thanks
    Billy

Hey I’m looking too if anyone’s interested in helping?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW