Sperm Donor I have just turned 40

by Marie261      .      26 Jun 2018

Looking for a sperm donor. I have just turned 40 and my daughter is 14. I have reached the decision that another child in our life is something that would be a blessing. I'm financially stable and a loving mum and having a baby would be just the best gift ever. If you can help please contact me.

5 Replies

Marie261 on 26 Jun 2018

Looking for a sperm donor. I have just turned 40 and my daughter is 14. I have reached the decision that another child in our life is something that would be a blessing. I'm financially stable and a loving mum and having a baby would be just the best gift ever. If you can help please contact me.

Smudgelj on 28 Jun 2018

Hi
    Could I help you have your dream if do contact me

Chris39 on 15 Jul 2018

Hello Marie, where are you based?

Chris

nelsonma on 16 Jul 2018

Lets get started AI, HI what do you prefer?
    Get back to me
    Thanks

nelsonma on 16 Jul 2018

Lets get started AI, HI what do you prefer?
    Get back to me
    Thanks

Marie261 on 20 Jul 2018

I’m looking for AI xx

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW