I am a sperm donor from East Midlands.

by Simmon85      .      21 Jan 2018

Hi

I am a sperm donor from East Midlands. Ex professional athlete now competing in mixed martial arts. I have blue eyes, brown hair when not shaved and 5ft 10. I am sti clear and happy for any other requests to be followed up by myself

2 Replies

Simmon85 on 21 Jan 2018

Hi

I am a sperm donor from East Midlands. Ex professional athlete now competing in mixed martial arts. I have blue eyes, brown hair when not shaved and 5ft 10. I am sti clear and happy for any other requests to be followed up by myself

Hi I have read your post and I am interested in finding out more. Myself and my partner are looking for sperm donation and this is out first time in doing so.

Hi Simon 85, I've read your post and interested in finding out more. We're a married lesbian couple looking for a sperm donor by AI only.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW