Sperm Donor in North East England

by Dralion » 02 Oct 2016

I am a 6'2 well educated man (degree standard) who is happy to donate. I was a sperm donor at the Center for Life in Newcastle so I am health checked and tested. Feel free to reply, I am looking to help people who cannot have children, as I have known people who have had fertility issues and have seen the impact it had on their lives. I am happy to AI or NI depending on your own preference- if possible a legal contract would be nice to avoid any issues in the future! :)

by Katcox29 » 28 Oct 2016

Hi can I please have some more information from you please
I'm from Richmond North Yorkshire would you cover that area
Please ? X

by Sarah204 » 03 Sep 2018

Are you still donating? We are looking for a North east donor :)

by YogiC » 17 Sep 2018

Hi there,
Are you still donating? I have been trykng to have a baby for 8 years mow have had all the checks and have no known fertility problems. J would really like to talk to you a little more. I would certainly accommodate a legal framework so we all know where we stand.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

by Allyjay3 » 25 Sep 2018

Check my profile. I'm willing to donate. I'm 6ft 2 good looking white male. Brown hair and eyes, well educated and look after my body. Have 3 beautiful children and have support from wife to do this. Can offer NI if natural preferred.

by Louis89 » 30 Sep 2018

Hi we are a lesbian couple who are looking to start a family together my partner has fertility issues so we may need to try more then once the aim is for her to experience carrying a baby and being a mother any would be in a very loving family and we would really appreciate your help. We are also I'm the north east

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW