Sperm Donor required - Northern England

by Pixie2      .      03 Mar 2010

Hiya,

I am looking for a sperm donor or a co-parent to help me on my quest to become a mum. I am 29, from Newcastle upon Tyne, 5ft8 brown eyes and hair. Im wanting a donor from nothern england so that travelling wont be a major problem and especially if you are wanting to co-parent I think its important that distance isnt an issue.

Please get in touch if your willing to help.

Thanks

7 Replies

Hiya,

I am looking for a sperm donor or a co-parent to help me on my quest to become a mum. I am 29, from Newcastle upon Tyne, 5ft8 brown eyes and hair. Im wanting a donor from nothern england so that travelling wont be a major problem and especially if you are wanting to co-parent I think its important that distance isnt an issue.

Please get in touch if your willing to help.

Thanks

You live too far away to coparent, but I could be a donor for you.

Please read my profile.

hi i live in the manchester area and could be a sperm donor for you if your intrested send a reply back xx

hi i would be intrested in donating sperm. if your intrested email me back. i live in manchester so no that far away

hi,
    I am willing to be a donor if any use to you. im from manchester and willing to travel

Hey there, I live in Newcastle too. I’m 24, dark hair and blue eyes. No medical history in my family at all. I’d be happy to be both a donor and co parent and travel is no problem :)

Hi please get in touch would love too get you pregnant and co parent with you

Please get in touch i will definitely get you pregnant so please get in touch

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW