Sperm donor/co-parent wanted in the west of Essex!

by Daniella » 06 Sep 2010

Hi, my name is Daniella and I am looking to get pregnant via a donor/co-parent. I really want to be a mum but haven't had much luck with a boyfriend which doesn't bother me. I am currently single and I'm a qualified beauty therapist. I have my reasons for wanting to get pregnant this way and I have the support of my family and friends which makes getting pregnant this way easier! I have wated a baby for ages now and these feelings are not going away infact they are only getting stronger with time.

About me:
I have brown hair, hazel/green eyes and I am 5 ft 1ins so abit on the short side some may say, lol!

Type of donor I am looking for:
I don't mins if you want to be a part of the childs life in any way of if you just want to donate and that is it?
I am not really that fussy all that I ask is that you are between 22-30 and have a clean bill of health. Like I say I just want ot become a yummy mummy so I would be great full to any male who is willing to help me.

If you don't live in Essex, I am willing to pay travelling expenses!!!! :D

If you feel you can help me then post your reply!

Thanks
Daniella

by Alexander2 » 22 Sep 2010

Hi Daniella

I would like to help you if you are still lookin?!

I'm slightly out of your age range at 31 but I'm very tall, dark hair, degree educated and have no history of family illness.

Alex

by Alexander2 » 22 Sep 2010

Hi Daniella

I would like to help you if you are still lookin?!

I'm slightly out of your age range at 31 but I'm very tall, dark hair, degree educated and have no history of family illness.

Alex

by catgay » 15 Oct 2010

Hi Daniella
Are you recieving help from donor Alex2?
Cat and Gay

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW