Sperm donor offering

by D4V1D      .      26 Apr 2018

Hi I am a donor offering

I’m a Funyun W person with my own children already looking to help some one else in need unable to have there own ...

I am in my 30s with blonde hair and blue eyes

I am healthy I don’t drink or anything

I am Manchester located

If I sound like the sort of person that your looking for then please feel free to contact me for any information thank you

2 Replies

D4V1D on 26 Apr 2018

Hi I am a donor offering

I’m a Funyun W person with my own children already looking to help some one else in need unable to have there own ...

I am in my 30s with blonde hair and blue eyes

I am healthy I don’t drink or anything

I am Manchester located

If I sound like the sort of person that your looking for then please feel free to contact me for any information thank you

Saph on 05 May 2018

Hi I read your post, was wondering if you could send me some more information please? Be good to hear back from you : D

Angie11 on 15 May 2018

Can you send me more information pls

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW