Sperm Donor Offered

by thisntha » 07 Nov 2011

I am 36 and the proud father of 4 healthy bright children. I have 3 boys (2 of whome are twins) and a very bright daughter. I know what a joy having children is (and a nightmare at times!!) and just want to help a couple or single who are finding it hard Willing to travel as long as my expenses are covered (fuel, hotel etc). Only interested if I am allowed at least minimal contact (emails photos etc) but not full on as I have my own family to raise and the child would have you as its parent/s
ONLY Interested In AI As My wife would NOT be happy any other other way!! lol

by kat59 » 07 Nov 2011

Hi, where about in the UK do you live?

by leanne9 » 11 Nov 2011

Hi there, i would love to hear from you, this amount of contact would be perfect for me. Please contact me *********@aol.com
Look forward forward to hearing from you :)

by tinker » 11 Nov 2011

Hi

We are a Lesbain couple living Hampshire looking for an AI donor. We are looking for a donor who could travel to us, and are also looking for a donor who would want limited contact, we have a similar arrangement of photos and emails with the donor of our daughter and this works well for us,

If you feel you could help us, please contact me on *********@hotmail.co.uk

by catson » 04 Dec 2011

Hi

We are a professional lesbian couple, eager to start our own family. We are looking for a reliable honest sperm donor who can understand committing to visiting once a month. We are happy to pay for expenses and any accommodation costs that are needed. I am in my mid thirties and feel my time is running out and if you could help us we would both be very grateful

by hopemum » 07 Dec 2011

Hello,, where abouts are you as i'm a married woman looking to start a family as soon as possible??

by jon32 » 08 Dec 2011

im from the manchester area if anynody needs help

by MummyMK » 12 Jan 2012

I am a 20 year old single independent woman, I recently had a miscarriage and have been diagnosed with severe depression, only a baby can make my life worth living. I do not mind co-parenting, and I do not mind if you don't want anything to do with the kid, but please someone help me live?

by Em1234 » 22 Jan 2012

Hi,

You did not say where you are based - I am a single mum of 1 in north west.

The amount of contact you mention is exactly what i am looking for.

I would love to extend our family, it just feels right now and i love being a mum so much & can't wait to do it all over again :-)

see my profile, hopw to hear from you

em x

by shell25 » 25 Jan 2012

Hi There

Your post is exactly what myself and my partner are looking for - emails and regular updates of the child.

Please will you contact me if you are interested at ********@hotmail.co.uk

All travel expensises and petrol will be covered! We are based in Preston

kind regards and look forward to hearing from you

shell xx

by kaylz2 » 22 Feb 2012

Me and my partner would be interested in talking to you as this is exactly what we are looking for. We have been together for 5 years and are dying to have children together as he had a vastectomy 12 years ago. All your expenses would be paid for, we are based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Please contact me on *********@aol.com

Many Thanks

Kayleigh

by dee25 » 05 Mar 2012

hiya,
both me and my partner are looking for a sperm donor to help us start a family, we would be happy to travel or pay expenses we are based in the wigan area

by adelle » 26 Apr 2012

Hi we are very interested in your help we would cover all costs. Feel free to contact us on **********@live.co.uk look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards adelle and sarah x

by cookies » 25 Jun 2012

hi
please contact me
thanks
Sam

by jade198 » 13 Aug 2012

Thisntha
Hi, could u please look on my profile I am interested in finding out a little bit more about you. Are you still available to donate?? Look forward to hearing from you

by dsprate » 26 Aug 2012

thisntha wrote:I am 36 and the proud father of 4 healthy bright children. I have 3 boys (2 of whome are twins) and a very bright daughter. I know what a joy having children is (and a nightmare at times!!) and just want to help a couple or single who are finding it hard Willing to travel as long as my expenses are covered (fuel, hotel etc). Only interested if I am allowed at least minimal contact (emails photos etc) but not full on as I have my own family to raise and the child would have you as its parent/s
ONLY Interested In AI As My wife would NOT be happy any other other way!! lol

thats perfect for me please get in touch

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW