Sperm donor northeast area

by NS91      .      05 Nov 2021

Hi, my wife and I have been together for 13 years, married 3 years. We have no children but so want them.we are looking for a AI donor that will stick with us until pregnancy is achieved, no contact after. I have mild pcos so periods can be a little irregular/prolonged so please bare with me. Thankyou

1 post Replies

NS91 on 05 Nov 2021

Hi, my wife and I have been together for 13 years, married 3 years. We have no children but so want them.we are looking for a AI donor that will stick with us until pregnancy is achieved, no contact after. I have mild pcos so periods can be a little irregular/prolonged so please bare with me. Thankyou

Gazza512 on 18 Nov 2021

Genuine donor here and I live in north east

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW