Sperm donor north west but can travel UK.

by JF2020      .      29 Nov 2020

Hi ladies,

I'm a 35 year old male available for sperm donation (potentially co-parenting with the right person), looking for a suitable couple or single lady who would like to discuss further. Mixed race Spanish/ Ecuadorian.

I have a legal/ finance background and a well paid professional career

Degree educated

Athletic build

Good health, no genetic issues

Non smoker.

Please don't hesitate to check my profile, I have included as much information as I can and I am subscribed so i'm available to discuss further over messages.

3 Replies

Hi ladies,

I'm a 35 year old male available for sperm donation (potentially co-parenting with the right person), looking for a suitable couple or single lady who would like to discuss further. Mixed race Spanish/ Ecuadorian.

I have a legal/ finance background and a well paid professional career

Degree educated

Athletic build

Good health, no genetic issues

Non smoker.

Please don't hesitate to check my profile, I have included as much information as I can and I am subscribed so i'm available to discuss further over messages.

Hi

Are you still looking to donate/coparent?

I'm a 35 year old single female.

I have post graduate qualifications, I'm a plus sized black African. I have a son but would like more children.

If this piques your interest, please get in touch.

Thanks

Hello,

I am unable to view your profile.. the forum does not allow this :) I am a 42 yo caucasian european female, well educated (MBA, ACCA) finance professional, with a 7 year old daughter (admittedly, i much more enjoy being a mum..). Looking for someone reliable and stable in the north west for coparenting or a family.. Please get in touch if you are interested. Username elise79 :)

Hello are you still looking to donate?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW