sperm donor needed in midlands

by samuk12      .      05 Sep 2009

hi, i am from stoke on trent and 23 years old. i have a 4 year old son and would love another baby. can anybody help?? xx

6 Replies

samuk12 on 05 Sep 2009

hi, i am from stoke on trent and 23 years old. i have a 4 year old son and would love another baby. can anybody help?? xx

Justforyou on 17 Sep 2009

penfolduk on 19 Sep 2009

hi

I'm John I'm 37 have short brown hair and brown eyes, 6"1 slim athletic build

I live in the midlands/staffs area can travel

i have no medical history generally healthy all the time

I work as a manager in a factory, very organized and easy to get along with

would prefer N.I just want to give a loving person or couple the gift of life

Get in touch if interested and we'll discuss

penfolduk on 19 Sep 2009

hi

I'm John I'm 37 have short brown hair and brown eyes, 6"1 slim athletic build

I live in the midlands/staffs area can travel

i have no medical history generally healthy all the time

I work as a manager in a factory, very organized and easy to get along with

would prefer N.I just want to give a loving person or couple the gift of life

Get in touch if interested and we'll discuss

penfolduk on 19 Sep 2009

samuk12 on 21 Sep 2009

kellie66 on 08 Dec 2009

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW