sperm donor, man Caucasian brown hair hazel/brown eyes

by stevo92 » 18 Aug 2012

i am a 19 year old man Caucasian with brown hair and hazel/brown eyes i am looking to become a donor as i want children but im not ready to have my own just yet i so i want to help people who cant have children i would ideally like minimal access if possible but i would like to be involved in the pregnancy like going to scans and stuff so that i can get an insight into what it is like i am an AI donor and if anyone has any questions just ask

by S94 » 26 Aug 2012

hey, could you please email me on ***@hotmail.co.uk, im interested to help you if you're willing to help me :) x

by stevo92 » 03 Sep 2012

i am not sure that im the right guy for this you are still young and im wondering if your desire for a baby is just brodiness if the baby had a stable relationship to go to and if it could be cared for financially and if you are 100% sure its what you want then i may be willing to help but id need more details about you

by ecb » 14 Oct 2012

I'm desperately seeking an AI donor, where abouts are you?

by stevo92 » 23 Oct 2012

Hi i am living in stowmarket suffolk but i reguarly travel to dorset and cheshire and durham i have a car so i can travel further please ask if you have any more questions

Jack x

by stevo92 » 23 Oct 2012

Hi i am living in stowmarket suffolk but i reguarly travel to dorset and cheshire and durham i have a car so i can travel further please ask if you have any more questions

Jack x

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW