Sperm donor in Vienna and Bratislava offerimg his semen

by elek88      .      28 Sep 2017

Hello. I'm a 29 year old man from Bulgaria, living in Bratislava (Slovakia). I have a very high libido, yet the women around me don't want to conceive. So I think it would be great to donate semen to someone instead of all that sperm going to waste. I'm healthy and like idea of fathering a child.

Both me and my parents are very youthfull looking. I am 6ft, or 183 cm tall, skinny type with cyclist build. I have a uni degree in Business. I offer sperm donation or/and co-parenting by agreement. I have been very busy lately with work to look for the One, yet since a couple of years I have this desire to procreate. :)

If you live in Bratislava, Vienna or somewhere close, or happen to be on vacation around here, let's meet.

0 Replies

Hello. I'm a 29 year old man from Bulgaria, living in Bratislava (Slovakia). I have a very high libido, yet the women around me don't want to conceive. So I think it would be great to donate semen to someone instead of all that sperm going to waste. I'm healthy and like idea of fathering a child.

Both me and my parents are very youthfull looking. I am 6ft, or 183 cm tall, skinny type with cyclist build. I have a uni degree in Business. I offer sperm donation or/and co-parenting by agreement. I have been very busy lately with work to look for the One, yet since a couple of years I have this desire to procreate. :)

If you live in Bratislava, Vienna or somewhere close, or happen to be on vacation around here, let's meet.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW