Sperm Donor - in South West (Bristol)

by N774N      .      25 Jun 2021

I'm here to help out with donation - having friends who have donated organs, sperm seems to be a relatively easy way to help improve someone's life!

I'm 183cm tall, have green eyes, and thick black/brown hair. I'm short-sighted, which may be genetic.

My ancestry is mostly Central/East European (Russian, Czech), but included English and Italian along the line. I'm darker than most British people and enjoy being quite ethnically ambiguous when I'm travelling!

I'm educated to a post-grad level and am bilingual (hopefully trilingual soon if I can practice more).

I'm based in Bristol, but do enjoy seeing new places, and would consider travelling if I can make a day out of it.

I have no preference for AI, PI, NI; whatever you as the recipient feel most comfortable with.

I'd expect us to sign a short written contract to clarify (lack of) future responsibility and liability, but I'm happy to discuss.

Have a nice day!

3 Replies

I'm here to help out with donation - having friends who have donated organs, sperm seems to be a relatively easy way to help improve someone's life!

I'm 183cm tall, have green eyes, and thick black/brown hair. I'm short-sighted, which may be genetic.

My ancestry is mostly Central/East European (Russian, Czech), but included English and Italian along the line. I'm darker than most British people and enjoy being quite ethnically ambiguous when I'm travelling!

I'm educated to a post-grad level and am bilingual (hopefully trilingual soon if I can practice more).

I'm based in Bristol, but do enjoy seeing new places, and would consider travelling if I can make a day out of it.

I have no preference for AI, PI, NI; whatever you as the recipient feel most comfortable with.

I'd expect us to sign a short written contract to clarify (lack of) future responsibility and liability, but I'm happy to discuss.

Have a nice day!

Hello, we are completely new to all this but we are looking for a sperm donor.
    We are a same sex couple and would love to expand our family.

We would love to have a chat and discuss options.

Shannon and Meg

Hi Shannon and Meg, I'd be happy to have a chat - I'm not subscribed here yet so I'm not sure the best way to get in contact.

Hello, I am a single Mum of a ten year old. We are both very happy and content with our lives together and I'm not wanting to start a new relationship. So now looking for a sperm donor to help my daughter with her dream of having a brother or sister. I would love another baby (no strings attached) and wondered if you could help?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW