Sperm donor in Nottingham

by Matpack      .      24 Oct 2021

Hi I am 36 and already have a very happy and healthy 2 year old boy. I am looking to help single women and couples start a family. I don't want to have any contact with your baby after you conceive, I would prefer natural or traditional insemination but can discuss this with you if I am suitable for you. I am Irish 6ft, blond blue eyes, have a science degree and work as a professional. I enjoy sports, live music and any outdoors activitues, I'm a certified scuba diver but not been since I moved back from Australia. This sint about bragging but just for information I was able to get my wife pregnant at the first attempt, came as a surprise but thought it was worth mentioning. If you want to talk to me some more or have any questions then please get in touch.

1 post Replies

Matpack on 24 Oct 2021

Hi I am 36 and already have a very happy and healthy 2 year old boy. I am looking to help single women and couples start a family. I don't want to have any contact with your baby after you conceive, I would prefer natural or traditional insemination but can discuss this with you if I am suitable for you. I am Irish 6ft, blond blue eyes, have a science degree and work as a professional. I enjoy sports, live music and any outdoors activitues, I'm a certified scuba diver but not been since I moved back from Australia. This sint about bragging but just for information I was able to get my wife pregnant at the first attempt, came as a surprise but thought it was worth mentioning. If you want to talk to me some more or have any questions then please get in touch.

Lala87 on 28 Oct 2021

Hi!!!! Are you still available to help?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW