Sperm donor for artificial incemination

by Helenjdb      .      11 Oct 2020

Hi everyone!
    My partner and I are looking for a sperm donor for artificial incemination so we can start our own family!
    We are a lesbian couple.
    My name is Helen and I am 22 and my partner Jessica is 27.
    We are in a stable relationship and just really want to be parents!
    Our preferences are for the donor to be white, have all checks ready to show.
    We don't mind sending updates on the pregnancy or when the child is born of milestones etc but we don't want any contact otherwise.
    Hope someone can help us!!

Helen and jess xxx

1 post Replies

Helenjdb on 11 Oct 2020

Hi everyone!
    My partner and I are looking for a sperm donor for artificial incemination so we can start our own family!
    We are a lesbian couple.
    My name is Helen and I am 22 and my partner Jessica is 27.
    We are in a stable relationship and just really want to be parents!
    Our preferences are for the donor to be white, have all checks ready to show.
    We don't mind sending updates on the pregnancy or when the child is born of milestones etc but we don't want any contact otherwise.
    Hope someone can help us!!

Helen and jess xxx

Hi there I would be happy to help if your still looking x

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW