Sperm Donor / Co-Parent

by Kiliz42      .      12 Jul 2020

Hi, I thought I would post on here in addition to my profile. I'm Kirsty and I'm 42 from Derby.

I am hoping so much to meet someone on here who can help me achieve my dream of becoming a Mum. I have had 2 losses in my life & would so love to have a child but I haven’t really met the right person. I do have PCOS so would like a donor who will continue with the process until I conceive.

I am also seriously considering a co-parent too as I think it’s very important the Dad has an active role in raising the child.

Thank you.

1 post Replies

Kiliz42 on 12 Jul 2020

Hi, I thought I would post on here in addition to my profile. I'm Kirsty and I'm 42 from Derby.

I am hoping so much to meet someone on here who can help me achieve my dream of becoming a Mum. I have had 2 losses in my life & would so love to have a child but I haven’t really met the right person. I do have PCOS so would like a donor who will continue with the process until I conceive.

I am also seriously considering a co-parent too as I think it’s very important the Dad has an active role in raising the child.

Thank you.

mf2740 on 16 Jul 2020

Good afternoon
    Would you be interested in discussing further the possibility of co-parenting?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW