Sperm donor by AI

by Dclark      .      09 Apr 2017

Hi
    I am 37 and my gf of four years is 24 and we are at the point in our relationship where we are ready to have a child.

We are just looking for sperm donation with minimal contact after but would like to keep in contact for more sperm at a later date for a brother or sister

Please let me know if you are able to help

Thanks

2 Replies

Dclark on 09 Apr 2017

Hi
    I am 37 and my gf of four years is 24 and we are at the point in our relationship where we are ready to have a child.

We are just looking for sperm donation with minimal contact after but would like to keep in contact for more sperm at a later date for a brother or sister

Please let me know if you are able to help

Thanks

Chris2015c on 13 Apr 2017

Can help. Message me and we can chat further.

peteek on 04 Jun 2017

I think I could help...Pls contact

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW