Sperm donor available half English half French ethnicity

by ryanguz      .      30 Jan 2018

6’2 Mathematics graduate from Oxford, half English half French ethnicity. Sprinter and regular gym user, lean body type. Dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Completely clean/no sti’s. Dont smoke and dont drink. Looking to help someone have a baby, ai or ni. can travel anywhere in the uk. contact me for more info/pics

2 Replies

6’2 Mathematics graduate from Oxford, half English half French ethnicity. Sprinter and regular gym user, lean body type. Dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Completely clean/no sti’s. Dont smoke and dont drink. Looking to help someone have a baby, ai or ni. can travel anywhere in the uk. contact me for more info/pics

Hey. I'm an American woman intetested in moving to the U.K. and having a child with a mom American man. I have blonde hair, 5'5, slender athletic body. You seem like you might be an ideal guy for me. Hopefully we can exchange pictures and talk. I would like to have a baby this year.

We are looking for AI. Could we get some more information/pictures from yourself? Kind regards, Stevie & Cheryl.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW