by stretch » 27 Jul 2012

can travel up to 100miles 3 times a week if needed

by fionar » 11 Oct 2012

would you consider NI? Im in manchester

by stretch » 11 Oct 2012

yes i would as i dont mind traveling

by ecb » 14 Oct 2012

Can you do AI?

I'm gloucester and would really appreciate your help!

by stretch » 17 Oct 2012

yes i am willing to do ai as well

by njt04 » 19 Oct 2012

Hi

Wondered if you could help - been let down by donor - I am based in Gloucestershire. Need donor for next week.

Look forward to hearing from you.

by virtual » 20 Oct 2012

Hello were in lancashire would you like to meet

by RC84 » 23 Oct 2012

We are a professional and hard working Lesbian couple looking for donor locally to us preferably- west yorkshire.
AI only and we wouldn't want any involvement from the donor once we fall pregnant. We will not ask for any financial help from the donor - we are simply a loving couple desperate for a child.
If there is anyone out there genuine who would consider donating to us please email:

***@gmail.com

by stretch » 24 Oct 2012

yes i can help

by loz83 » 03 Nov 2012

Hi there we are a married couple. Me and my husband have a daughter through IVF and would like another. I was wondering how this all works as totally new to this and aint got a clue. hope to hear from you soon laura

by stretch » 05 Nov 2012

It's really not that hard. The most common way is to book a cheap hotel room near the donor and then meet them for a long chat in the bar. If you like them enough, you can ask them to donate that night and give them the key for your room and let them know where you have left the sterile container (usually in the bathroom). Then the donor should do his business, come to meet you downstairs to return the key and then leave as quickly as possible. hope this helps

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW