Sperm donor available around southwest

by Anon117      .      18 Mar 2021

Hi, I'm a healthy 36 year old Caucasian male. Athletic, Brown hair, blue eyes and would consider myself reasonably intelligent.

I'm a non-smoker and have never taken drugs. I live a relatively healthy lifestyle and am very active with sports.

I'm based in Bristol but work across the southwest. Gloucestershire, Somerset, Devon and occasionally Cornwall.

Get in touch if you'd like to know more

3 Replies

Hi, I'm a healthy 36 year old Caucasian male. Athletic, Brown hair, blue eyes and would consider myself reasonably intelligent.

I'm a non-smoker and have never taken drugs. I live a relatively healthy lifestyle and am very active with sports.

I'm based in Bristol but work across the southwest. Gloucestershire, Somerset, Devon and occasionally Cornwall.

Get in touch if you'd like to know more

Hi Anon, have you donated before?

Hi I am looking for a doner in Devon are you still available to travel to this area please get back to me many thanks

Hello, we have just seen your ad and we are very interested.

We are a same sex couple and would really like to expand our family.

Hope to hear back from you.

Shannon and Meg

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW