sperm doner, want to get pregnant

by lee      .      01 Nov 2009

any women want to get pregnant dont mind how it is done if you are intrested let me know

2 Replies

any women want to get pregnant dont mind how it is done if you are intrested let me know

Caroline622 on 17 Jan 2010

My partner (Kim) and I (Caz) are in a committed lesbian relationship and we are engaged. We are seeking an AI or NI donor who is willing to travel to us.

I have brown hair and blue/green eyes, Kim has brown hair and brown eyes.

I will be carrying the baby.

We live in a 2 bedroom flat in Southampton, Hampshire, we are financially secure and are both well-educated and professionally employed.

We have a love of children and i have already got a daughter from a previous relationship and we now want to expand our family.

If you would like to know anything else, please ask.
    Email: ************

Many thanks

maxine2 on 14 Feb 2010

hi i would love for you to help complete my family please email me ***************
    thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW