Sperm doner needed this month

Local area only please, NI OR AI

Chester / Manchester / Runcorn area

Please help!

Days from the 7th - 11th of november

Single, 18, Financially stable

I long to be a mummy, please give the gift of life :) thanks xxx

Curtis on 03 Nov 2010

I can help if you want but my ethnicity may be a problem. I don't live nearby, i live in the Coventry area which is also a problem.

Hope49 on 21 Apr 2018

Hi I would love to help with a donation

D4V1D on 26 Apr 2018

Hi I am a donor offering

I’m a Funyun W person with my own children already looking to help some one else in need unable to have there own ...

I am in my 30s with blonde hair and blue eyes

I am healthy I don’t drink or anything

I am Manchester located

If I sound like the sort of person that your looking for then please feel free to contact me for any information thank you

Smurf on 03 May 2018

Hi Claire, I'm an active sperm donor in the Hertfordshire area; Watford. If you'd like further information please contact me.

Nealmed on 31 May 2018

I am Neal, I'm a 47 year old male near Leeds. I am professional, successful, creative, and kind, so if you had my baby hopefully he/ she would inherit some of these! I can travel to you or nearby depending on where you are. Just to let you know, I am British and my parents are from India, so if we had a baby he or she would probably have dark skin. Neal

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW