South West Gloucestershire Donor

by IcemanE3D      .      17 Mar 2019

Hi All,

I am a Donor hoping to help people struggling with conceiving. I have helped same sex female couples previously, however, I am also willing to help single ladies and couples.

I am not seeking any contact afterwards, I just wish to help as I appreciate how difficult this can be for people.

Please feel free to check out my profile and see if I fit your requirements and message me if you should have any questions.

I also travel extensively, around the UK and indeed Globally so may be available in other area.

Best Wishes & Good Luck!

0 Replies

IcemanE3D on 17 Mar 2019

Hi All,

I am a Donor hoping to help people struggling with conceiving. I have helped same sex female couples previously, however, I am also willing to help single ladies and couples.

I am not seeking any contact afterwards, I just wish to help as I appreciate how difficult this can be for people.

Please feel free to check out my profile and see if I fit your requirements and message me if you should have any questions.

I also travel extensively, around the UK and indeed Globally so may be available in other area.

Best Wishes & Good Luck!

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW