South / Thames Valley Donor

by A1Man      .      27 Sep 2021

Hello, I’m very happy to consider helping a woman or a couple achieve your dream of becoming a parent(s).

I’d like to think I offer good qualities; I’m emotionally sensitive and sincere and honourable. 6’ tall, white British, University educated and in excellent physical health. No hereditary health issues in my family.

I’m lucky enough to have had my own family and have also helped two women become mums through donation. I remain friends with both women now.

Most of all I’d aspire to help a woman who has the right foundations for a child to thrive; a home, a job, and very definitely the support of your immediate family and friends so that the child’s life is filled with love and stability.

I wish everyone here well in their journey, and if you feel my profile might resonate feel free to message me. I’ve subscribed, so will respond.

1 post Replies

A1Man on 27 Sep 2021

Hello, I’m very happy to consider helping a woman or a couple achieve your dream of becoming a parent(s).

I’d like to think I offer good qualities; I’m emotionally sensitive and sincere and honourable. 6’ tall, white British, University educated and in excellent physical health. No hereditary health issues in my family.

I’m lucky enough to have had my own family and have also helped two women become mums through donation. I remain friends with both women now.

Most of all I’d aspire to help a woman who has the right foundations for a child to thrive; a home, a job, and very definitely the support of your immediate family and friends so that the child’s life is filled with love and stability.

I wish everyone here well in their journey, and if you feel my profile might resonate feel free to message me. I’ve subscribed, so will respond.

Karina0 on 11 Oct 2021

Hello,

I have read your profile and looked through your responses; you seem genuine and full of really helpful advice.

I’m an intelligent woman but unfortunately I haven’t found the right man yet. However being in my early 30s I am willing to explore alternative options, both coparenting, or sperm donation (as I have more than enough funds to do this on my own if needed and have the support of my lovely family). I am exploring this in parallel to standard dating as I would love to have the ‘normal nuclear family’. At the moment I am just open to explore options as I want to think it through and make a fully informed decision :)

I’m London based and it would be great to connect.

Thanks
    K

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW