So... Co-parenting...

by Lilytat      .      09 May 2017

I stumbled onto this site whilst looking at my options as a single 33 year old wanting children...

I think I've just become a subscribed member.. although I think paying through the Hi thingy it takes a while to kick in..

How are people finding this co-parenting? It seems like a great idea but does it work?..

Help...

2 Replies

Lilytat on 09 May 2017

I stumbled onto this site whilst looking at my options as a single 33 year old wanting children...

I think I've just become a subscribed member.. although I think paying through the Hi thingy it takes a while to kick in..

How are people finding this co-parenting? It seems like a great idea but does it work?..

Help...

aa273e9 on 12 May 2017

Hi are you female

Lilytat on 16 May 2017

I am yes.. sorry probably should have put that in there originally..

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW