Single 35 year old seeking sperm donor

by Muz76 » 16 Jun 2011

I am a 35 year old working professional who has not found the right man with which to have a so desperately desired baby. Being a mum is something I have always wanted. I can wait for a relationship, but I can’t wait much longer to have a baby.

I am seeking a male donor who is/has:
• clean of STD’s,
• a healthy lifestyle with no major hereditary health concerns,
• active,
• intelligent,
• height – medium to tall,
• kind and gentle in nature.

I would like to get to know any perspective donors. This is a very personal experience for me so if you are not willing to chat and learn a little about me and allow me to learn a little about you, you are not the right donor for me. With the right donor, I would like to proceed in the next 6 to 12 months.

by david_ni » 18 Jun 2011

Can I know where you are based? I am in Singapore.

by postie » 18 Jun 2011

Hi Muz, whereabouts are you in the UK?

by MOOD » 16 Aug 2011

Hi
Reckon i can be of help please get in touch and we take it from there! alternative mail me ********.
take care.

by sgtrobt » 19 Aug 2011

Well contact me an am looking for a love so we can have babies...I think that will be better

by VR1971 » 20 Aug 2011

I am a 40 year old, fair, handsome, strong, intelligent, highly virile and sexually potent Indian male
based in Bangalore City, India.

I am a non-smoker, non-drinker and totally disease free with outstanding fertility /sperm count and
willing to donate through natural insemination.

Should you be interested, I am open to travelling down to your place on meeting my travel costs.

Awaiting your early response.

Thanks...Ravi

by sparky » 21 Aug 2011

please see profile as I maybe able to help thnxs :roll:

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW