Single woman seeking a man who wants to be a "dad" ,

by Optimist72      .      10 Feb 2016

Hi, I'm a 44 yr old woman who wants a child but preferably with someone he/she can call dad & who very much wants a child too. Co parenting without romantic involvement but child's needs at heart......is this possible?

7 Replies

Hi, I'm a 44 yr old woman who wants a child but preferably with someone he/she can call dad & who very much wants a child too. Co parenting without romantic involvement but child's needs at heart......is this possible?

Am in liverpool single can coparent ai or ni

That would be ideal for me. Please feel free to get in touch to discuss if you like my profile.

Hey if your still on the lookout for a co parent get in touch being a dad is something iv wanted for as long as I can remember...

Of course it's possible

Coparenting dad wirral merseyside can I help thankyou

Hi.i am here if i could help .lets give it a try get in touch .but im looking with a child with a woman who want to be with so we can love the kid together and provide a sane life

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW