Single woman - 35

by Katelm      .      15 Oct 2017

Single woman 35, good job, family centred, no children, lots of love to give, seeking donor, no co-parenting.

7 Replies

Katelm on 15 Oct 2017

Single woman 35, good job, family centred, no children, lots of love to give, seeking donor, no co-parenting.

MD171017 on 18 Oct 2017

Hi Kate, I'm very interested and would like to meet you. If you like my profile, lets get in touch. xxx, Mike

Midsman on 18 Oct 2017

Hi, not sure where you are based, I am in the midlands and could be donor if you wish. I'm 57 and have fathered 3 very healthy strong lads.

TobyLYL on 18 Oct 2017

I am willing to help

amans on 19 Oct 2017

I am 10 years older than you and I am looking to donate let me know would love to help out

Dave32 on 05 Nov 2017

Iam35. From Ireland.if you like to chat .we go from there.by for now.

blueeyedoz on 10 Nov 2017

also keen to give it a shot (literally!) - pick me :)

troy04 on 11 Dec 2017

Hello,

i'm 32. y.o. Italian boy, polite and reserved 173cm skinny but good body.
    i can help you, how to contact and keep in touch? We can talk about all.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW