Single woman, 35, looking to co-parent.

by LeanneD3      .      02 May 2020

Hi,

I'm Leanne, a 35 year old teaching assistant from the North West. I would love nothing more than to become a mum and i'm looking for a guy who wants to be a dad to co-parent with. If you're interested then i would love to chat.

6 Replies

LeanneD3 on 02 May 2020

Hi,

I'm Leanne, a 35 year old teaching assistant from the North West. I would love nothing more than to become a mum and i'm looking for a guy who wants to be a dad to co-parent with. If you're interested then i would love to chat.

Hi how are you

Hi Leanne, I am so interested to be a dad. I live in Scotland. I would love to chat with you

Hi,
    36yr old Indian male here, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi I’m a 39 year old black African guy also looking to be a farther and too co parent hope we can chat more.

Hi Leanne I would love to co parent to if you have not found anyone yet maybe we could start chatting.

About me my name is Ashley I’m 30 years old I’m from the north west to I’m a full time level 3 childcare practitioner working in a nursery.

I have been unlucky in love so I have never had a chance to make a family. I would love to be a dad one day and now I’m getting older I want to try and make it happen.

Hi Leanne I’m interested in co-parenting myself like you I come from a childcare background myself and would love to chat more if you want to .

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW