Single white guy looking to co parent London/Essex

by jamie78      .      29 Oct 2018

I’m a 40yo single guy
    Healthy professional successful financially solvent and ready to become a parent
    I am looking at the option of co parenting on the basis I meet someone that I would want to share parenting with
    Looking for white English girl in her 30s in the South East
    I want to find someone that will ultimately become part of my life not just my child’s but in a platonic nature
    We would be amazing parents and share that responsibility to the full and our child will grow up both loved and balanced
    If that sounds like you please get in touch

1 post Replies

I’m a 40yo single guy
    Healthy professional successful financially solvent and ready to become a parent
    I am looking at the option of co parenting on the basis I meet someone that I would want to share parenting with
    Looking for white English girl in her 30s in the South East
    I want to find someone that will ultimately become part of my life not just my child’s but in a platonic nature
    We would be amazing parents and share that responsibility to the full and our child will grow up both loved and balanced
    If that sounds like you please get in touch

Hello, thanks I finally found you. I live in Essex and I am also interested in co parenting. Kindly drop me a n inbox so we take it from there.

Kind Regards ,
    Tracy

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW