Single straight male wanting to co-parent

by daren27 » 01 May 2013

Hi,
I'm a 35yo male, around 6'2", slim, athletic build and would love to be a father.
I guess, for the same reason as many others on here have stated, time and circumstance hasn't always been in my favour. The majority of my friends and family now have children, and although I enjoy been around them, it is far from been a father myself.
I have dark blonde hair, and blue eyes, although when I was younger I had very light blonde hair. People often commented that I was handsome, and I hope that I still am :)
I work in the computing/tech industry and enjoy reading, culture, writing, and many other things.

Ideally I am looking to co-parent, and can locate to any part of the UK without any issues.

If you would like to get in touch, please reply, or email if you are a full member. I'm going to be a full member in a few days, but if this email gets posted, please feel free to contact me. Hope to here from you soon.

by cheryl1 » 11 May 2013

Hi there, I am also not a member yet. Just looking. I am an attractive dark hair olive skinned 34yr old.
Ive got one child already and feel like now is the time if I am to have a second.
Well, my situation is that I simply do not meet men and when I do its kind of impossible to jump straight into the baby subject so I stumbled upon this webite and read your msg.

My first child was very near an "arrangement" and it has worked out well and therefore would do it again but hopefully soon!

Feel free to respond

by Erwana » 22 Jul 2013

Hi are you still looking for co parent?

by lottiep » 23 Jul 2013

Hi Darren are you still looking for co parent

by Bee76 » 27 Jul 2013

Hello. Are still looking any luck? Im looking for co parent too

by wilmers » 13 Aug 2013

daren27 wrote:Hi,
I'm a 35yo male, around 6'2", slim, athletic build and would love to be a father.
I guess, for the same reason as many others on here have stated, time and circumstance hasn't always been in my favour. The majority of my friends and family now have children, and although I enjoy been around them, it is far from been a father myself.
I have dark blonde hair, and blue eyes, although when I was younger I had very light blonde hair. People often commented that I was handsome, and I hope that I still am :)
I work in the computing/tech industry and enjoy reading, culture, writing, and many other things.

Ideally I am looking to co-parent, and can locate to any part of the UK without any issues.

If you would like to get in touch, please reply, or email if you are a full member. I'm going to be a full member in a few days, but if this email gets posted, please feel free to contact me. Hope to here from you soon.

Hi Daren. I feel a bit like you too. I have worked hard and done very well for myself but have left little time. I am not sure which to go for co-parent as it would be nice to have someone standby me or just a sperm donor. I would love to hear more about you. new to site so not full member yet.

by kr2205 » 19 Aug 2013

Hi daren, we really liked your post. we are a female couple looking to co parent with someone. We really like the idea of the child having the dad as a big part of his/her life. We have only just joined this site and are not full members yet but will be soon. Where abouts in the uk are you from? would be nice to have a chat :) hope to hear from you soon.

rachael and kelly

by peanut0 » 06 Sep 2013

Are you still looking? Get in touch for a chat if you are. Laura x

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW