Single male looking to co-parent, London

by Cosi      .      23 Dec 2020

Hello lovely people. I'm a single guy living in Surbiton. I hope to find someone to co-parent with. I'm open to most scenario's, of course I appreciate the mother is the main person for a very small child and so I'd do my best to help you both as needed. Happy to chat x

7 Replies

Hello lovely people. I'm a single guy living in Surbiton. I hope to find someone to co-parent with. I'm open to most scenario's, of course I appreciate the mother is the main person for a very small child and so I'd do my best to help you both as needed. Happy to chat x

Hi i like the sound of your profile. If you are interested feel free to get in touch

Hi,
    You sound serious about this. Would you like to exchange some details.

Many thanks

Hi,
    Could you please tell me more about yourself?

Regards
    Xx

Hi, it would be good to chat though your thoughts. I am pretty new to the site and finding my way by talking to others.
    jO

Very interested.

Hi, I’m 38 live in London and I am intrigued.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW