single lesbian looking to start ttc in the new year

by Welshy1      .      25 Nov 2015

Hi,

Im a single lesbian looking to find a donor and give me the gift of a baby. Looking to start ttc in the new year, with regular donations around time of ovulating so someone not too far away would be great.

A baby would be coming into a loving home and family, i have a lot of family support as well as support from close friends and lots of experience with my many nieces and nephews.

Prefer no contact afterwards other than maybe updates yearly / once baby born etc.

Get in touch if you'd like to help.

2 Replies

Hi,

Im a single lesbian looking to find a donor and give me the gift of a baby. Looking to start ttc in the new year, with regular donations around time of ovulating so someone not too far away would be great.

A baby would be coming into a loving home and family, i have a lot of family support as well as support from close friends and lots of experience with my many nieces and nephews.

Prefer no contact afterwards other than maybe updates yearly / once baby born etc.

Get in touch if you'd like to help.

Hello willing to help where u based

Hey I'd be more than happy to help you :) I live Nr Bridgend in South Wales but can travel too .

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW