Single lesbian looking for possible lgbtq+ co parenting.

by CaityMc      .      07 Nov 2019

Hey! I’m very nervous posting this.
    Originally I had it in my head that I’d like to just find an ai donor that would accept no contact afterwards, but after some consideration I’ve decided I’d like to co parent with another gay person and give them what I also so desperately want. I’m 23 years old and live in the East Midlands. I already have an almost 5 year old and would be looking to make sure that age gap between siblings isn’t any wider. Would be willing to consider AI and no contact or the possibility of co parenting with a gay man. Please get in touch if you fit this

7 Replies

Hey! I’m very nervous posting this.
    Originally I had it in my head that I’d like to just find an ai donor that would accept no contact afterwards, but after some consideration I’ve decided I’d like to co parent with another gay person and give them what I also so desperately want. I’m 23 years old and live in the East Midlands. I already have an almost 5 year old and would be looking to make sure that age gap between siblings isn’t any wider. Would be willing to consider AI and no contact or the possibility of co parenting with a gay man. Please get in touch if you fit this

I’d be more than willing to help you I’m a single straight man from the West Midlands and I would consider an Ai donor

I am a single gay man seeking to be a known father to a child and I live in the E Mids.

Hi Caity. I am very interested in your request/proposal. PM me to see how you getting on.

i am interested to co parent a child if i fit your criteria im a single gay guy form the Philippines hwo loves children.. let me know if your interested

Hi. Single gay female here. Are you still looking to start a family?

Hi,
    Are you still looking for a gay man ? Gay man in Manchester here looking for co-parenting with a lesbian. PM for a chat if you still looking.

Jon

Hey CaityMc, I am a single gay male in the East Midlands. I am interested in becoming a co parent. If you want to chat drop me a message. Or would only be a sperm donor with no Contact to help you if that’s what you want. Ala.uy

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW