Single lady Norfolk

by Hailz89      .      18 Nov 2020

Hi I am 31 years old and feel like it is time to pursue sperm donation. I would be willing to consider co-parenting. This is my first time trying this.
    Please help my dreams come true

6 Replies

Hailz89 on 18 Nov 2020

Hi I am 31 years old and feel like it is time to pursue sperm donation. I would be willing to consider co-parenting. This is my first time trying this.
    Please help my dreams come true

Matty233 on 18 Nov 2020

Hi there I would love to help if your still looking? X

Forre68 on 19 Nov 2020

I havent been able to be a dad yet.Time is running out.I am still very young at heart.my profile tells you a lot.Lets chat.then swap numbers.

yongman1 on 24 Nov 2020

hey im from Edinburgh don't no If that's any good ? here to help if possible xx

Craig221 on 21 Dec 2020

Hey, I live in norfolk, am around you age an willing to help if you’re still looking?

hawaiin on 26 Dec 2020

Hi there
    I have gone through your post .. I would love to be co parent.. if you are still looking for .. when you are ok.. pls feel
    Free to get back to me

Best regards
    Sri

racer22 on 02 Jan 2021

Hi I would be happy to help.Previously successful donations. I have my own children.work hard.good skill set.non smoker.would be great to hear from you.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW