Single lady looking for someone to be a donor or co-parent

by Anamaria » 08 May 2011

I am a single professional lady from Serbia, looking for someone to be a donor and also looking for co-parenting with right person who will choose on his own how much contact he can provide. If there is a kind male out there who'd be prepared to help me conceive through IUI via a private clinic (travel expenses paid) then I would be so glad to hear from you.

I have no children and I want to bring a child into the world that i can give a loving home to. I am well educated to master degree level, have a very successful career. I am also financially stable as I have permanent job. I have very supportive friends and family. I haven’t illnesses or infirmities. No family history of hereditary disease.

I am a caring, kind and thoughtful person. I enjoy most things in life but especially walking, nature, reading, poetry. My friends describe me as loyal and caring person, aware of others. Someone with good morals and values.

I would like to find donor or co-parent who is honest, interesting, and modest man, aware of himself and others and cares about things.

by max1975 » 12 May 2011

Hello Anamaria, I would be interested in assisting you. I look forward to hearing from you.:)

by Tony422 » 21 May 2011

Hi anamaria i'm sure I could help you, and I would love to co parent with you. I am self employed and own my own house. Private clinics might be very expensive so it might not have to come to that. If you're interested then please get in touch.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?