Single gay man looking to co parent or donate

by JohnManc      .      21 Jun 2018

Single gay man looking to co parent or donate. Looking for single woman or couple who would be willing to co parent or allow involvement in the child’s upbringing

5 Replies

Single gay man looking to co parent or donate. Looking for single woman or couple who would be willing to co parent or allow involvement in the child’s upbringing

HI

Are you still looking?
    what area do you reside?

i am 47 lesbian looking either for sperm donor or co parent.

please let me know if your interested

thank you

Hi,

I am in my mid 30s, single and looking for someone to donate and coparent with me,

Am an educated professional who is financially secure with a supportive network of family/friends. I am now at a stage in my life where I would like to have a child.

Hi, I am a single gay women looking to co parent with someone.
    I am in my 30s and I live in Sheffield.

If you would like to know more please get in touch

Regards
    Racheal

Hallo John,

If you are still looking or like to have contact just let me know.
    I have some more details in my profile and also a forum post online (08.10.2018).

Kind regards,

Ivy

Correction my forum post is from 07.10.2018. :)

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW