Single female looking to co parent

by Sunyblu      .      04 Sep 2013

Attractive, young looking , happy and healthy and fit woman, 41, (single and heterosexual). Im liberal with a sprinkle of spirituality. Serious about a family but most importantly have the qualities to be the best mother and co- parent. Ive not managed to find Mr Right so decided to do the next best thing and hopefully find a genuine co- parent. Im looking for someone who is passionate about having a child with good morals/values (to be discussed) and wants to take an active role in the child's development and of course someone I can have a great friendship with. Im not concerned about your race or sexuality, its your personality and ability to be a great dad is important. If you are like minded and like me you are taking tentative steps to fulfil a dream get in touch.

8 Replies

Sunyblu on 04 Sep 2013

Attractive, young looking , happy and healthy and fit woman, 41, (single and heterosexual). Im liberal with a sprinkle of spirituality. Serious about a family but most importantly have the qualities to be the best mother and co- parent. Ive not managed to find Mr Right so decided to do the next best thing and hopefully find a genuine co- parent. Im looking for someone who is passionate about having a child with good morals/values (to be discussed) and wants to take an active role in the child's development and of course someone I can have a great friendship with. Im not concerned about your race or sexuality, its your personality and ability to be a great dad is important. If you are like minded and like me you are taking tentative steps to fulfil a dream get in touch.

hi there if you like to chat more about what you are looking for plz contact me

Hi,

thanks for the wink, would be more than happy to chat about the possibilities

Cheers,

Andy

Hi,

would love to chat some to talk about the possibilities

cheers,

Andy

Hi I'm Nick, are you still looking? X

marushka on 19 Nov 2015

I would like to join the topic if nobody is against.
    I am 39 yo female and looking for coparenting with educated, friendly man with values.
    I could not manage to create a family, but would like to have children.
    If distance does not scare you, gentlemen, plz, get in touch with me.

M

Hello I am Dane how are you doing was wondering if you were still looking.

Am from liverpool happy to donate plz get in touch

muslimguy on 06 Dec 2015

Hi. I'm a single professional Pakistani guy, 37, black hair, brown eyes, 5'10". If interested then please get in touch.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW