Single female looking for a Donor in Scotland

by BKFTR23      .      15 Mar 2018

Single female looking for a donor in Scotland. Not looking for a co-parent. Looking for a guy that is at least 5ft 10. If you can help please feel free to get in touch. Thanks

4 Replies

Single female looking for a donor in Scotland. Not looking for a co-parent. Looking for a guy that is at least 5ft 10. If you can help please feel free to get in touch. Thanks

Hi. I’m not sure how you would connect with me but I may be able to help. 6’1” degree educated company director with 2 children, both boys with blond hair and green eyes.

You can try ***and then “at” live then a dot and then com

Hi, I'm happy to help if you want to get in touch.

Hi there . I’m a fun professional employed person based in Central Scotland. No kids previously and will to be a donate to assist if interested.

Im in fife but have booked a hotel room in glasgow for friday but the donor we have seems to be a let down. Need to find someone asap.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW