Single female looking for a donor in Leeds

by Spri      .      03 Feb 2019

Hey I am new here and am very new to this whole process.

I am a single mum of 2 beautiful children in Leeds. They are both now of school age so I think now would be a perfect time to have a new baby. I've been single for 3 years and am not looking or wanting a relationship so a donor seems like the perfect option for me.

I am looking for a sperm donor so I can add the final addition to my family. I haven't a clue how all this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4 Replies

Hey I am new here and am very new to this whole process.

I am a single mum of 2 beautiful children in Leeds. They are both now of school age so I think now would be a perfect time to have a new baby. I've been single for 3 years and am not looking or wanting a relationship so a donor seems like the perfect option for me.

I am looking for a sperm donor so I can add the final addition to my family. I haven't a clue how all this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

got an email address or a way to contact you? I am near leeds. 36 year old male.

Dear Jay,

Please do feel free to get in touch with me, it would be great to connect.

I’m 39 and a professional and can provide a full detailed run-down should you be interested.

All best,

Mark

Dear Spri,

Reading over your advert, I’d love to discuss more. I am 39 and a professional male. 6’, dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Would love to talk further, with maybe a FaceTime or Skype.

Hope all is well,

Best

Mark

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW