Single Female looking for a co-parent, ideally in Scotland.

by jess456      .      24 Oct 2021

Hi

I am a theatre director, actress, drama teacher, lawyer and illustrator looking for a male co-parent.

I would prefer a male who is a first time father with the financial means to care for a child and contribute to the medical costs of intrauterine insemination. I am interested in a co-parent who will be supportive throughout the pregnancy and will play an active role in the child's life. I want the co-parent to have a healthy and loving relationship with the child.

I am based in Scotland so I would prefer a co-parent based in Scotland or someone willing to travel to Scotland regularly to co-parent. It is important that I also get along well with the co-parent and we are able to make decisions together in the best interest of our child.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best

3 Replies

Hi

I am a theatre director, actress, drama teacher, lawyer and illustrator looking for a male co-parent.

I would prefer a male who is a first time father with the financial means to care for a child and contribute to the medical costs of intrauterine insemination. I am interested in a co-parent who will be supportive throughout the pregnancy and will play an active role in the child's life. I want the co-parent to have a healthy and loving relationship with the child.

I am based in Scotland so I would prefer a co-parent based in Scotland or someone willing to travel to Scotland regularly to co-parent. It is important that I also get along well with the co-parent and we are able to make decisions together in the best interest of our child.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best

Hello Jess, this seems to be precisely what interests me. We should communicate.

Hi Jess,

I would be interested in finding out more, pm me.

Speak soon

A well written post. It struck a chord and encouraged me to register on this site.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW