Single female lookinfg for co-parent (gay/straight) in UK

by Ivy20 » 26 Feb 2013

I am looking for a childfree gay/straight Single (25-45y.) in the United Kingdom who is interested in a full Co-parentship.
You should have a great sense of humor and be a loyal, honest, generous, warm-hearted cosmopolitan.

I am a 36 y. German woman with a great sense of humor. I like travelling, going out with friends, music and dancing. I am planning to get pregnant in 2014 or 2015, so there is enough time to get to know each other and organise the details. I am willling to relocate close to the future father.
Looking forward to hear from you.

by daniel3 » 02 Mar 2013

Hi I'm intrested in this post.If you could email me at ***@ g M ail.c0m would be greatly appreciated x

by Ivy20 » 05 Mar 2013

Thank you for your message daniel3. I am open to relocate within the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
I am about to update my membership ;)

by daddy36 » 10 Mar 2013

Hi,
I am really interested to get to know u , if u r interested pls deop a line
regards

Ivy20 wrote:I am looking for a childfree gay/straight Single (25-45y.) in the United Kingdom who is interested in a full Co-parentship.
You should have a great sense of humor and be a loyal, honest, generous, warm-hearted cosmopolitan.

I am a 36 y. German woman with a great sense of humor. I like travelling, going out with friends, music and dancing. I am planning to get pregnant in 2014 or 2015, so there is enough time to get to know each other and organise the details. I am willling to relocate close to the future father.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW