Single female Liverpool

by Fluffpud      .      28 Jun 2018

Hi I'm a single female looking for and AI sperm donor, I would consider NI for the right person. Anyone interested please message me and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you x

3 Replies

Fluffpud on 28 Jun 2018

Hi I'm a single female looking for and AI sperm donor, I would consider NI for the right person. Anyone interested please message me and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you x

Happylad on 30 Jun 2018

Hi we could have a chat and see if I could help you in your quest in becoming a mummy I am not looking to co-parent as I feel interfering from someone out side your family unit is not good you might meet the right lady or man in the future

starman3 on 01 Jul 2018

I'd be willing to help and I'm local

Theone6 on 18 Mar 2019

Hi,

If you're still looking for help, I'd be happy too!

I am a white British Male, 27 years old, 6ft3, light brown hair and blue eyes.

Many Thanks
    Billy

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW