Single female and Looking for coparenting

by Laurag02      .      24 Jun 2020

I am 30 years of age and single. But I would love to be a mother. My life is very relaxed, stress free and I am more than ready for motherhood.

6 Replies

I am 30 years of age and single. But I would love to be a mother. My life is very relaxed, stress free and I am more than ready for motherhood.

Hi.

What area are you in?

Hi, I'm Harry. I'm in my 30's. Single and looking to coparent. I have a stable job, looking at buying a house soon. I am healthy and don't have any family illnesses. Hope we can chat?

Maybe we should start chatting Laura. See my own post looking at coparenting / finding a great partner. Shall we start private messaging to break the ice?

Good day
    Would you like to discuss the possibility of coparenting together?

Hello

My name is Colin,Im 31 based in London looking to be co parent.i have a a sucessful career and Im fit and goodlooking.At this point in my life I see fatherhood as a priority.With past relationships not working out for one reason or another I see coparenting as an excellent ay for two people to give all of there attenion and love to a child without the complication of relationships in the way.

HIYA, MAY BE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER... SEE MY PROFILE...

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW