Single Devon MALE looking to co-parent :-)

by Spurs82      .      08 Jan 2016

I'm a single white (half Greek) male from Devon, 33 years old - but look younger (I've been told) :-)

Looking for a co-parent of similar age who also wishes to make their dream come true and love and care for a child.
    I'm a childcare professional - loads of experience with children. Would also be willing to relocate to make this happen!

Please message me if interested :-)

Chris

5 Replies

I'm a single white (half Greek) male from Devon, 33 years old - but look younger (I've been told) :-)

Looking for a co-parent of similar age who also wishes to make their dream come true and love and care for a child.
    I'm a childcare professional - loads of experience with children. Would also be willing to relocate to make this happen!

Please message me if interested :-)

Chris

Get how tall are you

Message me x

I'm about 5'8...athletic built, very sporty, non-smoker :D

Hello,
    If you didnt have a any luck yet message me ! Half greek as well !

Can't find your profile Lona15 ??
    Please message me if interested. :-)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW