Single 37y female looking for co-parent in the Midlands

by T1ger      .      27 Jun 2019

Hi. I am a single woman looking for a donor/co parent based in the Midlands. I've always wanted to be a mum and it is important to me that a child will grow up with its dad in its life. I have quite traditional values in terms of respect and honesty and would like to find a similar minded man who wants to be a dad.

5 Replies

Hi. I am a single woman looking for a donor/co parent based in the Midlands. I've always wanted to be a mum and it is important to me that a child will grow up with its dad in its life. I have quite traditional values in terms of respect and honesty and would like to find a similar minded man who wants to be a dad.

Hi
    I read your profile and I am intrested if still need a coparent arrangement

Hi
    I am intrested and like to chat further on coparent idea
    Check my profile

I am intrested if you are still available

Single guy from Liverpool willing to coparent

Hi - I've sent you a message (not sure if you've got it though) - I'm Nottingham based would love to co-parent! Cheers J

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW