Seeking uk based female

by Dav1717      .      28 Nov 2018

Hello I hope to find a uk based female who is seeking to co parent . Hopefully you would be based in the midlands but I am willing to consider any area of the uk . I own my own home , I am financially stable and just need to meet someone who can help fulfill this badly needed part in my life . I truly do hope there is someone out there who can help me . If you can please get in touch
    Thanks dave

7 Replies

Dav1717 on 28 Nov 2018

Hello I hope to find a uk based female who is seeking to co parent . Hopefully you would be based in the midlands but I am willing to consider any area of the uk . I own my own home , I am financially stable and just need to meet someone who can help fulfill this badly needed part in my life . I truly do hope there is someone out there who can help me . If you can please get in touch
    Thanks dave

RUJA on 07 Dec 2018

HELLO DAVE,
    I AM A FEMALE LOOKING TO CO-PARENT TOO, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. ILIVE IN LONDON.

emma96 on 12 Dec 2018

Hi Dave, I am young fit and healthy wishing to co parent. Get in touch Emma

Samkha1 on 19 Dec 2018

Hi Dave

In Intrested also. Feel free to contact me

Jadeads1 on 26 Dec 2018

Hi
    This is something im.intrested in if your still looking

happyola on 28 Jan 2019

Hello Dave.
    I’m looking for serious male in the UK.

hay1234 on 02 Feb 2019

hi im Hayley, message me in wiltshire

hay1234 on 03 Feb 2019

looking for serious male x

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW